I am not even going to look at how long I haven’t posted. Cause I know, it’s been a long time.
But during that time, I have a LOT to be thankful about. Few of them listed here:
- I joined an incredible company and happy with the environment, work culture, and colleagues. I am valued for what I am and get to work with the brightest minds in technology, project management, and business analysis. Coaching & learning at the same time!
- I have met wonderful clients in the last year: Every experience makes you wiser, more robust, mature.
- We got our green cards in 2014. It was just a 6-year journey, but thanks to all the people who were involved.
- To my friends, community in Atlanta: Without them, life in the suburbs would be dull.
- To the agile community at large that I have been part of. It’s amazing to see volunteers you worked with, finding you online and connecting so that they can work with you again. It’s an incredible feeling.
- Last but not least, to Meghana: For being there to celebrate, for envisioning the goals and make them happen, for sticking to our personal kanban. The planning that we did that allowed us to – enjoy time with our families, pay off flat in Pune!
- To the small & big celebrations, we do together by traveling internationally. It’s great to learn about other cultures, people and of course the cuisine!
A decade later, I am a better person because of you! Here’s to the next one and many more to come!
Many congrats Sameer, so good to read your post flowing with contentedness on achievements. Blessed are those who feel grateful to life, stay blessed!